Friday, November 23, 2018

They Work!





Used to, if I wanted something, says suspenders, I would go to a store and buy them.  If they snapped the first time I put them on I would take them back to the merchant and return them, unless the store keeper  convince me it was no surprised they snapped carrying such a heavy load.  It was that simple of a transaction. 
A few weeks ago, we bought on-line a pair of suspenders.  They do what they are supposed to do, hold up my pants.

The on-line store emailed us the other day and wanted to know did we receive the suspenders and if not they would start tracing the shipment and told us how to trace the shipment from our end.

They went on to say they think it is a possibility we did not receive them became we did not give an on-line review about them.

On-line review?

What can you say about suspenders that work? 

It seems to me if you said anything positive at all, in a way, you are implying you are surprised they did work, which is anti-saying something good about the subject.


No comments: