Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Atlanta Trip





Yesterday morning just after 7am we drove to Atlanta. The traffic was surprisingly light. We drove at full speed in no bumper to bumper traffic. It’s a week day at commuting time, where is the traffic? we wondered. Then we saw the traffic: The traffic was bumper to bumper was over to our right in the express lanes. They paid more for the luxury of driving out of the traffic and they brought the traffic with them! HAW HAW! We laughed for miles and thanked the folks over to the right bogged down in traffic.


I went into a Men’s restroom. It was a small restroom that only had one stall, a urinal, and a sink. I chose the urinal. While using it a man’s voice from the stall said, “Are you there?”
Was he talking to me? Surely he is on the phone I thought.
Then he said, “Whacha doing?”
Everything he said was vague enough to imply he was on the phone or talking to me.
I washed my hands and quietly slipped out.

No comments: