Monday, October 01, 2018

Virtual Guessing Game




Virtual Guessing Game.

As I get older, the more and more I find myself in Question Games with others my age.  Take this morning for instance:

 Four of us, all over age 70 were sitting at a picnic table in the dog park today and our conversation went something like this:
Who was that playing Kavanough on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE?
Hmmm- I can’t think of his name but he was in GOOD WILL HUNTING.
GOOD WILL HUNTING?
Yeah.  He and his running buddy were in GOOD WILL HUNTING.  That may have been their first, but now they make separate movies.
He’s about the most popular star now  there is.
He must not be, we don’t know his name.
His buddy,  I think married J.. J… whatz her name?  but it didn’t last long.
Who?
You know, she is a singer and  actor – they got married in Brunswick – wait!  They got married on Cumberland Island.
Ben Afflect!
Yeah!   And Ben’s  running buddy is….?
Matt Damen!
Yeah!  Matt Damen is  who played Kavanough on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.
(I felt like dancing and clapping my hands.

No comments: