Sunday, October 14, 2018

Bojangles Ups and Downs




The Bojangles on Canton Road in Marietta closed and caused an uproar or complainers on facebook.  There are still two or three Bojangles in or close to Marietta.  I am not surprised the Canton Road one closed because they never had very few customers.  Every time I rode by I would never see more than one car in the parking lot or at the drive through.    I heard it was under bad mismanagement.
When they closed on facebook a lot of people wrote the local facebook thing complaining.  If all those people who complain would have went often, I think they would have plenty of business.
I have to fast twice a year for blood work.  After that, starving, I usually have a nice breakfast at Bojangles near the hospital.  They always are busy that time of the morning.
I bring all this up because yesterday, going to the Ray Reunion in Franklin, NC, we decided to carry a box of Bojangles Chicken.  It was more on the way than KFC.  They were doing well, we had to stand in line.  All the workers were happy, it appeared, which reflected on their work.
The cashier told us all their chicken, except the tenders are mildly spiced.  MAN!  I had a breast and it was scrumptious! … and just enough spice to loosen my sinus to make my nose run.


No comments: