Monday, August 12, 2024

Indiana, Motorcycle Gangs, Killings, Related?

 

My mother’s brother died in 1978 at age 62 in Indiana.  He had 7 children.  I think his occupation had to do with brass and copper.  An occupation he learned when he was in the Navy.

I understand the his death was  ruled his as suicide.  I also understand he was shot more than once.  Plus I understand he had a run-in with a motorcycle gang and he was scheduled to testify against them in court, which of course he did not  get to.

The reason I brought this up is because of a movie we watched last night.  The name of it is BIKERIDERS which is about a motorcycle gang in Indiana.  At the beginning a young man let it be known that he was taking notes for research purposes of the motorcycle gang.  There was violence and possible killings.

And I heard Gary, Indiana, mentioned once.

I wonder….?


No comments: