Thursday, August 19, 2021

Trapped in a Parking Deck!


I went to a scheduled appointment with my doctor this morning. They said beforehand only the patient was allowed in. The doctor said all my numbers were good. He asked how was my Parkinson’s .
I said, “OK, I suppose, but sometimes I do something unexplainable.”
Backup: WellStar do not like other people, like health providers, come on office visits. We decided to give it a test today. Anna let me out in the parking lot and I was to call her when I finish and she would pick me up.
When I finished I called her cell phone number. Someone else answered. A cranky old lady who did not like wrong phone calls. I agree with her, until this moment. After several miscalls I realized Anna was not going to answer that number.
I felt like a lost little 80 year old boy.
Then it occurred to me Anna got a new telephone not long ago! I’m not so dumb after all! I looked it up under “favorites” and told her I was ready and she came and picked me up.
Am I smart or what?
May be an image of 2 people, child and indoor

No comments: