Monday, March 23, 2020

Racist J.B. Stoner speaking; Congressman Larry McDonald sitting




During my adult life I have taken thousands of pictures.  Many, probably most, went unshared.  Well, I am going to try to remember to share some or at least one daily.    Some are good, some are not so good, and some you might think are terrible.
I attempted to do this before, and the novelty wore off quickly.   

Here we go again!




Back in the late 70s and early 80s I carpooled with a co-worker.  He lived near downtown Marietta.  Four or five times a week I would have to drive right by J.B. Stoner's house.  I mentioned to other Atlanta Postal workers I drove by J.B.'s house and mentioned I saw his garbage in sacks in front of his house.  They pleaded with me to pick up his garbage and give it to them to go through.  Nope!.  A person's garbage is as private as their mail.

No comments: