Friday, March 27, 2020

Hangars at Sunset





These are two hangars in the horizon at sunset.  It looks nice and dramatic doesn't ut?

There is a story behind the lens:  I was drunk and so was my friend Don that I just met in the EM Club.  It was my first day in the helicopter squadron and Don was the first person I met social.  We hit it off as friends.  The more we drunk the more we talked ourselves into stealing on of the helicopters, take it for a joy ride and return it.

We walked to the helo "runway".  . "What could go wrong?  we asked ourselves.  

"EVERYTHING!"  I thought to myself.  We could crash, we would be arrested too.  I wanted him to back out.  And he was hoping I would back out.

Somehow, still zonked, and talking and one subject led to another subject, because we just met, we just wandered back to the barracks still yaking.

No comments: