Thursday, September 05, 2024

MAD PODCAST


I am  beginning to check out Podcasts some while I walk.  I just finished listening (3 days of walking) to a Podcast apparently comedian Drew Friedman is the captain, or M.C. or whatever.  In the PODCAST section on my phone I searched for Harvey Kurtzman.  Who is Harvey Kurtzman?  Harvey created MAD Comicbook and I have been a life time fan, since the 7th grade.  Harvey died in 1993 at age 68.HH]H

The Podcasf I listened had Drew Friedman, Al Jaffee, and Dick DeBartolo.  Harvey died in 1993 at age 68.  In the 90 minute or so PODCAST Harvey was mentioned a couple of times but it was mostly a conversation of MAD artists Drew Friedman, Al Jaffee, and      MAD writer Dick DeBartolo.  It was very educational of what went on behind  the scenes.  MAD artist Will Elder was mentioned also.

I enjoyed it all but the horse laughing.


No comments: