Monday, May 10, 2021

What Is Chicken-Fat?

 





A couple years ago I bought the 2020 version of   page- a-day JEOPARDY calendar.  Each day it asked a trivia question and on the back was the correct answer.  Opps!  I meant on the first page is the trivia answer and on the back is the question, just like the TV JEOPARDY.

I kept a running total of all 366 days (Leap Year) of my score.  All year I averaged  close to 75%.  Some times it would be 73% and some days as high as 78%.  If I remember correctly my average the year was 77%.  That was for the 2020 JEOPARDY Calendar.

For this year I have the JEOPARDY 2021 page a day calendar.  I am not doing nearly as good as I did last year.  I am averaging between 51% and 54%.

Either I have become dumber in a year’s time or JEOPARDY Calendar has hired a smarter, more well-read writer.

And in the process, lost a customer (me – I have a fragile ego)


No comments: