Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Haunted House was at Dobbins AFB

 

This house is no longer. It has been torn down. It did belong to a family who owned a lot of land in the area. The area being Dobbins AFB and Lockheed Martin. When the government took it over and it was vacated, then the next rumor was it was haunted. It was turned into an Officer’s Club. Some claim in the rest rooms they felt a “presence” Like someone or something was very close to them in the restrooms. I have been there one time for a birthday or a retirement party. I did not sense a presence. When I wen t to the rest room. That was before I heard rumor. If had know of the rumor I might have sensed ghosts, if only I knew what to imagine.
Someplace on the Lockheed Martin Air Force property I heard my Hunter kin had a farm. One time an uncle of mine went onto the property with a shotgun. He was drunk. He told the Lockheed Guards the property was rightfully his and now get off!
Guess who won.

No comments: