Friday, June 02, 2023

Chicken-fat's Quarterly Report

 

Last quarterly statement was not made because there was nothing to brag about.  Each day I had less than 30 visitors, with maybe a few exceptions.  There is a certain amount of freedom about having a low visitation:  You can say anything you want and not be challenged (because nobody is reading your stuff.   And of course, you are at the bottom and they only way you can go is up.

I have no idea why, but visitation has increased.  Today, so far, Chicken-fat.com has had 1748 visitors.  Yesterday visits were 2297.  And the day before it was in the 5000s.  That is something to brag about.

I am wise enough to remember the same happened last year about this time.  Soon, the public will realize, again, there is nothing to me and my attendance will fall to under 25 daily, again.

No comments: