Saturday, November 28, 2020

Wanted: Sharp Proofreader

 



Fact 1: The Marietta Daily Journal no longer publishes a paper Sunday.

Fact 2: The Marietta Journal needs a proofreader. They left my name off the survival list of my father’s obituary in 1988. My mother made them do it over.

Our Marietta Daily Journal today’s front page announced today’s weekly magazine insert is in today’s paper. The insert was not in our issue. I enjoy reading their supplement, it is professionally done and is interesting. Actually, their magazine insert is monthly.

So, I called the office of the paper, hoping they would send me the missing magazine insert right out. The lady told me that was a misprint, it is not scheduled until mid-December.

Fact 2: As I said, The Marietta Daily Journal needs a proofreader.

No comments: